Greetings Friends of HTFC:
Welcome to TIPS Messages E-zine!
Monthly doses of usable TIPS for home & living - business & career success!
Who's Your Competition?
Allow me to share with you an expression that my mentor, Dr. Binford is fond of saying; "Compete with yourself by always bettering your best and don't worry about the rest."
Not only does Dr. Binford use this expression often, she practices what she says, evident by her many outstanding accomplishments. We've adopted her words as our mantra for bettering our best; and it is our quest that each issue of TIPS Messages E-zine is better and better!
This "competition" Message reminds me of a saying that reinforces the importance of this success message. "Walk with your own stick, Dance to your own tune, Think with your own mind and Fly with your own wings".
Also in line with this message is
Powertude™ Principle #5 Force Of Self!
Thoughts Influence Power...TIPS
Do not wish to be anything but what you are, and try to be that perfectly.
ST. FRANCIS DeSales
Entrepreneurial Life Lessons
More of us are choosing entrepreneurship; it often starts as "Plan B", but more often, especially today it may easily become "Plan A". The Five Minute Management Course is an amusing; but wise guide to help develop your unique value chain by focusing on the needs of your customers.
Allow servicing and providing exceptional solutions for the needs of your customers become your advantage in the marketplace...
You must know whats going on in your marketplace; keep the focus on "your competition" to know what's going on in order to grow and improve your services and offerings by always thinking of your customers first.
We've profiled unique business opportunities suitable for Plan B or Plan A at Opportunity Profiles Of A Business @ Home Works. Get the information for yourself so that your decision will be based on your facts versus the opinions of someone else.
More information available at www.home-tips-for-consumer.com.
Your $$$ Does Matter!
10 Ways To Lower Your Home-owners Insurance Costs...
1. Raise your deductible. If you can afford to pay more toward a loss that occurs, your premiums will be lower.
2. Buy your homeowners and auto policies from the same company and you’ll usually qualify for a discount. But make sure that the savings really yields the lowest price.
3. Make your home less susceptible to damage. Keep roofs and drains in good repair. Retrofit your house to protect against natural disasters common to your area.
4. Keep your home safer. Install smoke detectors, burglar alarms, and dead-bolt locks. All of these will usually qualify for a discount.
5. Be sure you insure your house for the correct amount. Remember, you’re covering replacement cost, not market value.
6. Ask about other discounts. For example, retirees who are home more than working people may qualify for a discount on theft insurance.
7. Stay with the same insurer. Especially in today’s tight insurance market, your current vendor is more likely to give you a good price.
8. See if you belong to any groups—associations, alumni groups—that offer lower insurance rates.
9. Review your policy limits and the value of your home and possessions annually. Some items depreciate and may not need as much coverage.
10. See if there’s a government-backed insurance plan. In some high-risk areas, such as coasts, federal or state government may back plans to lower rates. Ask your agent.
Reprinted from REALTOR® Magazine Online by permission of the NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF REALTORS® Copyright 2005. All rights reserved. www.REALTOR.org/realtormag
Thoughts Influence Power...TIPS
Sharing is a thoughtful gesture and good for the soul!
The popular saying "knowledge is power"
is a little less effective for the challenges of today; here's our upgraded version, Knowledge with utility is empowering!
We all realize how easy it is to get our hands on STUFF; to become so overloaded we don't know what's useful and what's not. The key is to become an information manager by filtering through the "stuff"; using what will work to accomplish our goals and discarding the rest.
Our mission is providing TIPS Messages For Success! Learning for personal and professional development is empowering -- and that's what www.home-tips-for-consumers.com is all about. TR Johnson, Real Estate/Small Business Educator
Don't miss a dose of your success messages -
Right Here, Right Now You Can Help Us Change (and Better our Best!)
Belief in the Strength of I AM!
Real Estate/Small Business Educator & Notary
404-840-9420 -- email@example.com